1. I’m 57 – born on November 21. My twin sister Bonnie was born the same day which was a big surprise to my Mom and Dad and my three brothers.
2. I grew up in the rural area of Ellsworth, Wisconsin. I still love to roam around the country roads. Many times I took my Mom for drives in the country. We often went to the house where she grew up. I go there now and it is a place of complete quietness and peace.
3. I love to take photographs- especially nature. This deer is my favorite. I find there is something mystical about deer.
4. I have a good sense of humor but I can’t sing.
5. When I was about 13 I read “Gone With The Wind” 12 times in one year. I have no idea why but it was a pretty good book. (Kind of feel like reading it again).